Housing Disrepair Claims

If you still live in the property and you have reported your repair to your local council or housing association landlord which still hasn’t been fixed after 3 months, you can claim compensation and a refund of rent*. We operate on a no win no fee basis and can offer you a free home survey to assess any damage.