Birmingham Housing Disrepair Claims

If you live in the Birmingham region and you have reported a repair to your local council or housing association landlord which still hasn’t been fixed after 3 months, you can claim compensation and a refund of rent*. We operate on a no win no fee basis and can offer you a free home survey to assess any damage.

    FREE Home Surveys, FREE Repairs and NO WIN NO FEE Compensation in Birmingham

    As a tenant of any rented house, be that with your local council or housing association, you have the right to live in a safe and well maintained property. Your landlord has a responsibility to carry out repairs you have reported to them in a timely manner and to a satisfactory standard.