Hull Housing Disrepair Claims

If you live in the Hull & East Yorkshire region and reported a repair to your local council or housing association landlord which still hasn’t be fixed, you can claim compensation and a refund of rent*. We operate on a no win no fee basis and can offer you a free home survey to assess any damage.